We have a great opportunity for Bartenders, Waiters, Pastry chefs, Prep chefs, Commis chefs and Chef de parties in Marylebone, and a Chef de partie in Carnaby street.
Instead of continuous travelling to different establishments as temporary staff, join the team on a full-time basis and feel at home at work. The restaurant is based in the thriving area of Marylebone that has great transport links to get there. The savvy upscale environment creates a great working environment that supports staff members of all levels to improve and enhance their skills and experience.
The roles generally include welcoming customers, taking orders, and ensuring takeaway meals are securely packaged and passed on to drivers for deliveries. Great knowledge of English is required, but previous experience in the hospitality industry is not essential.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Inputting orders
• Recommending menu options
• Up-selling when possible
• Assembling orders, preparing drinks, and issuing condiments like sauces and dips.
• Packing and wrapping food
• Accepting customer payments – by cash or card – and giving change.
• Giving out promotional items, like loyalty cards.
• Replenishing stock items like napkins and straws.
• Clearing trays, wiping down tables and emptying bins.
• Keeping all areas clean and tidy.
• Must be polite, punctual, hardworking and reliable.
• Good command of English is a prerequisite.
• Good communication skills are preferred
• Customer focus and relationship building skills
• Team-work spirit
• Attention to the detail
• Bartender £13
• Pastry Chef up to £12.50
• Waiters £12
• Prep Chefs/Commis Chefs £11
• CDPs up to £12.50
• CDPs up to £12.50
All rates are inclusive of tronc, tips and service charges. There is a basic salary of £9.50 with the reminder tronc (so it’s less taxed as well).
Full-time – 5 working days and 2 days off (single and double shifts).
What You can look forward to:
-Extensive training and career progression within a fast-growing hospitality group
-Competitive Salary, including service charge
-Overtime paid extra
-28 days paid holiday – The restaurant is closed for 2 weeks over the Christmas and New Year period
-20% staff discounts for dining across the group’s restaurants
-Free meals on duty
-Employee referral bonus of £1,000 (gradually increasing, dependant on the duration your referral remains with our team)
-Online vouchers and other perks for employee of the month
-Close to local transport for an easy commute (tube & buses)
Eligibility: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Submit your application today to hear from our recruitment team